Saturday, November 11, 2017

my current beauty routine!

I've been getting a lot of questions on Instagram Stories lately about what makeup I am using and loving right now... I answer all the questions I get - or try to! And to make it way easier for you and me I'm just pulling together a quick post to review the beauty products that are currently in my makeup rotation.  As you probably know, I've been using a lot of Beautycounter lately because I just love the products so much and I am committed to using safer products any where I can in my life - both in beauty, self care and even household cleaning products.  But that being said, a product has to be 110% effective for me to use it. It can't just say "safe" but then not really work for me.  So there is a mix of Beautycounter AND the products that I either haven't replaced yet in order to avoid being wasteful and then a few products that I love so much I just can't quit (like this mascara).

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions... I'm always happy to answer them!


from left: 
lip gloss (from this set), foundation (I wear #1 color, but the color is very forgiving and I could easily wear #2 also), mascara, under eye highlighter/conceler, brow pencil, liquid eye shadow & liquid eyeliner (available for a limited time), blush, highlighter (available for a limited time)

If you are interested in adding safer beauty products to your routine - this is a great set with a pretty hefty discount included that I highly recommend! 


 

site design by kiki co.