Tuesday, November 7, 2017

holiday gift guide: best of the beautycounter holiday sets!

As you know, I'm a huge Beautycounter fan and their new holiday sets this year are pretty awesome. I love that they not only make great gifts (I mean, how cute is this packaging?) but that they are also the perfect size and price point for trying some new Beautycounter products yourself.

Beauty products are one of the top holiday gifts to give and get and I love that when you gift these items you are not only giving amazing and high quality pieces to those you love, but you are also giving SAFE products too.  Beautycounter's mission is to get safe products into the hands of everyone and these affordable options make it possible.  Giving the gift of beauty is perfect for nieces, cousins, sisters, daughters and friends. I love that I can gift these items to my daughter or my nieces and I don't have to worry about them putting potentially harmful ingredients on their skin.

But also note... these products are SUPER popular and definitely sell out quickly each year, so if you see one you are interested in, snag it now!  Read on to see why I love each of these and then feel free to ask any questions if you have them!




I love these natural highlighting sticks... they come in three colors: a bronze, a pink and a creamy white. You can see them sampled on several skin tones here and even watch a quick video on how to use them.  They are super smooth and glide on your skin so effortlessly... these are perfect for party season! (edited to add: looks like these are on backorder until 11/21... order now so that you can get them when they are back in stock!)


Nude Eye Trio (above)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not so great with eye makeup.  That's why I love easy sets like this one... with a liquid eye shadow that goes on dry (LOVE this product), a sample size of our mascara and a liquid eyeliner... this set is perfect for any teens that are just beginning to experiment with eye makeup or anyone like me that is a little clueless and doesn't know where to begin. 


This is by favorite set... and at only $28 it's a steal too! I am a huge fan of Beautycounter oils, in fact they are my number one favorite BC product and I use them constantly.  This set is the PERFECT way to try them all.  I also love this set because with three oils to choose from, this set is perfect for ALL skin types. So snag one for a friend and one for yourself.  I also love this size oil for traveling. They are perfect to pack in your carry-on to avoid packing full size beauty products (which always makes me nervous).


I love these long lasting lip glosses for a few reasons... one they have SAFE ingredients since let's all face it: we are guilty of accidentally licking our lips with lip gloss on one too many times and they have a great minty flavor/scent that feels and smells great. These pinks are perfectly neutral and I love the bold color for holiday parties! (If pinks aren't your thing there is also a nude set as well! Or if you are more of a lipstick gal, I've heard great things about this set.)


For more fun Beautycounter gifts sets... click here including lots of sets under $50! 

Intrigued by the idea of getting safer beauty products into your life and the lives of those around you?  I'd love you to join my team! Email me for more info!


 

site design by kiki co.