Monday, October 23, 2017

my everyday style: a cozy cape for for fall!

Capes and ponchos are no stranger to this blog... I LOVE them and I'm not shy about it.  They are the perfect extra layer for a cool fall day and are basically the only socially acceptable way of wearing a blanket in public.  And who doesn't want to wear a blanket 24 hours a day when the weather cools? Not me. I'm always cold.  I love that this cape has buttons so you can choose how buttoned into it you want to be or not be.  Here I opened a few of the middle buttons so my arms are free.  For cold football or soccer games I could see button all the buttons and just hiding my arms inside to keep warm.  How's that for versatility?

This outfit is really my ideal look.. a cozy warm cape (this one is available in navy too!), a super soft fitted tee underneath, perfectly stretchy skinny jeans and riding boots.  I could wear this ALL FALL.  And I might just try...











Outfit Details:
Boots (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.