Monday, October 16, 2017

Instagram lately!

I always love doing a little round up here of all the fun that is happening over on Instagram... give me a follow there if you aren't already for lots of behind the scenes fun and of course, plenty of extra style and outfit inspiration on the regular. The past month or so has been all about getting into the fall groove with my wardrobe... lots of layers, lots of texture and lots of coziness, which is my favorite part about this season.

I love grey and caramel brown together in the fall... these stretchy jeans are officially the best and I always get so many compliments on these very comfortable loafers. (sweater, henley, bag)

A huge portion of my Instagram outfits are weekend looks for sitting on the sidelines at my kids' sports.  The weather is always a challenge so I'm usually wearing plenty of comfortable layers like this sweatshirt and sneakers. (jacket, less expensive jacket, jeans)

Sweater season is OFFICIALLY here and I couldn't be happier!  This gorgeous cashmere sweater is a great price and the perfect color for fall. (sunglasses, bagloafers, jeans)

This flowy cowl neck top has quickly become a favorite (and it's available in a lot of colors!) paired with jeans and a plaid scarf it's perfect for busy days! (bag, shoes)

Did I mention layers!?!? Oh yes, lots of layers.  A classic quilted vest is always a good idea for a little extra warmth and style. I love it paired with a striped top, naturally. (jeans, hat, boots)

I have a thing for cream colored sweaters... I don't know what it is. They are just so easy to wear.  I love pairing them with a pair of distressed jeans and loafers for an easy and quick fall look. 

This sweater vest is seriously SO cozy! I adored this outfit and was tempted to wear it two days in a row (but I didn't... maybe I should have?). It was perfect with a simple tee underneath and skinny jeans. (bag, similar leopard shoes)

We were traveling both days this past weekend for sports and the weather forecast was all over the place.  I chose easy to mix and match pieces like a leopard sweater (similar), a simple black t-shirt, skinny jeans, leather-look leggings and a trench coat (similar).  It ended up being the perfect mix of pieces all weekend.  And of course, this bag is always my go-to for weekends away. (similar loafers, boots, grey twist-front top)


 

site design by kiki co.