Friday, July 14, 2017

nordstrom anniversary sale: fitness & athleisure deals!

I didn't really touch on it much in my first sale post, but one of my favorite parts of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale are the fitness and athleisure deals. There are two reasons: 1) It's SUPER rare for some of these brands to go on sale 2) I don't know about you, but cute outfits for Pure Barre and hot yoga are NECESSARY for me.  I get just as excited about getting dressed for a workout as I do for every day life. Who's with me?

I know a lot of you gals even depend on your fitness apparel as more athleisure wear, meaning you wear it even when you aren't working out.  And that makes these pieces all the more appealing! They can definitely do double duty!  The best thing is that almost ALL of these pieces are under $100... only the white jacket and the bag are over.  So shop away, because there are some amazing deals here!


top row: classic gym bag (or ANYTHING bag!), pink sports bra, the perfect no-show socks, cocoon cardigan, leather-look pants (obsessed!), white sneakers, grey sneakers (love these classic kicks!)

middle row: fluffy sweatshirt (swoon!), my all time favorite leggings (so so soft!)






 

site design by kiki co.