Monday, June 19, 2017

my everyday style: a black jumper for summer!

If there ever was 'the easiest summer outfit ever' this outfit would have to be it! A jumpsuit for summer is the perfect one-and-done outfit... and since it's technically pants, but looks kinda like a skirt you can really dress it up or down.  It's perfect for a girls night out, a date night, a graduation party or even a wedding - boom! Your summer event outfit is here.

Unfortunately, this exact piece sold out right after I bought it... but I rounded up tons of other great options below that I think you will love though.  I paired mine with easy sandals and a clutch for a summer date night look.  It was the perfect look for a warm evening and patio dining.









Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit (similar, similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.