Monday, May 22, 2017

my everyday style: the perfect summer tote!

I've been long eyeing the ADORABLE embellished straw totes that are all the rage this season... but from the very start I was thinking I could totally DIY that!  So I did!  I will have the full DIY tutorial on the blog later this week (it was seriously so easy!). But in the meantime, I was inspired by this tote and this tote - so cute, right?  So watch for that soon!  It's the perfect tote for brunching, heading to the park with the kiddos and some books or even a fun and whimsical date night bag (hello, patio dining)!

I have NO shame in my stripe game... I love stripes and especially for the warmer weather. So when I saw this tie back striped top (or it can be found here) I knew it had to be mine! Perfect with jeans and shorts or even over your swimsuit at the beach this striped top is a total summer staple. A gal can never have too many stripes in my book.  These jeans are officially my "summer" jeans... I've been wearing them all spring and they are a definite favorite. I love their slouchy relaxed fit and every time I wear them (on instagram or in person) I get compliments on them.  You can shop them here - just take note they run about a complete size big, I ordered down one size.

Happy Monday friends! I hope your week is off to a great start... I am so excited to head into a semi-short week and looooooong weekend later this week!








Outfit Details
Striped Top (here or here)
Similar Bag (here or here)



 

site design by kiki co.