Wednesday, May 31, 2017

instagram lately!

Time for another fun Instagram round up... where does the time go? I pull these together about once a month and every time I sit down to do it, I can't believe another month has passed! May is in the books friends and outfits this month included lots of stripes (you know me!) and a signified a definite move towards summer... can you believe tomorrow is June? Yay!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram or you can shop all my Instagram photos here


Easy favorites... above: sandals, jeans, loving this perfume - get 15% off here

The perfect casual weekday look... above: jeans, similar top, shoes

Some recent Old Navy finds... above (white tank, striped off the shoulder, red/blue striped top no longer available :(  )

Perfectly pink summer staples... (above: pink striped tee, pink swimsuit, shorts, hat)

Perfect for those chilly spring days, which are hopefully on the way out... (above: striped sweatersneakers  jeans, bag, similar sunglasses)

Casual rainy day outfit... (above: sweatshirt - comes in 4 colors!, jeans, sneakers)



 

site design by kiki co.